Monday, July 27, 2009

[NEWS] U-Know Yunho's Drama Debut, Idol Singers' Succes Stories?, Pop Culture Critic Tells His Views Of Yunho's Acting Debut



Source: [osen + DNBN]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
Do not hotlink


---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll always support him..,,
It's his decision., Yunho has his own way..,,so We just can support him..,,

I Believe, that he can be as good as Rain even more than Rain..,,
I know this, when I watch Banjun Theather..,, he is the best actor among the members..,,
So why he can't do his best in HTTG...,,

Just Fighting Yoonho.,,, u must do ur best, but don't forget to take care of ur health..,,
* leader-sshi

n.b : if u can't read them..,, I'll try to upload them in my Album..,, so open our link above if u want !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment