Monday, January 04, 2010

[PIC] Bigeastation #144

091227bigeastation1

Yunho “Thank you for everything! It’s all finally over, and I feel really sad, however ‘Bigeastation’ will remain in our heart forever. Everyone~ have a good time~”

 

091227bigeastation2

Jejung, “Everyone, thank you for all this 2 years and 9 months! I had shown my best power in this program!! Now, eventhough it’s sad that it has to end, we would like to greet everyone again with even newer TOHO!! Please wait for it~!! See You~”

 

091227bigeastation3

Yuchun, “Having been receiving so many love from everyone, I feel really grateful. Truly thanks. Let’s meet again.”

 

091227bigeastation4

Junsu, “For everyone who keep on listening this program every week in past 3 years, I’d like to thank truly from my heart. Because the encouragement from all of you, I guess that’s one that helped me to come this far. In order not to be defeated by the love from everyone, I will work even more and more harder.”

 

091227bigeastation5

Changmin, “In this three years, I’ve been really happy~ Thank you~☆”

credit: jfn
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun

 

P.S :

Note from SYC, which attract me :

Yunho thumb up left
Jaejoong thumb up right
Yoochun both hands in the pocket
Junsu peace sign left
Changmin peace sign right (left too I think ^^)

^__^I think the pics were not taken at the same time (see the chairs that exist in JaeChunSu pictures but not in HoMin, not mention the pile of script on the TV?), but … well, we cant ask much in this kind of situation, can we?

 

 

Ha ha ha they still have the same feel even they seperate by place ^^…

Far across the distance but near in heart ^^

ALWAYS KEEP FAITH ^^ !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment