Saturday, January 02, 2010

[Trans] 100101 Max Matsuura Mail News

Artikel ini mungkin dapat membuat kita sedikit lega…..

Hemmmmmmmmmmmmm, Max pasti akan melakukan yang terbaik untuk Tohoshinki ^^

Please Keep Faith and Keep Pray ^^

=================

up348297free

I woke up early on New Year’s Day and made everyone surprised. At this moment, these are the words that I can say.
Right now, nothing has yet been decided.
We are always thriving our very best just like we always say.

However, honestly.
There are a lot of problems that are taking place, and they are not easy problems to solve,
however, we will keep doing things that we are able to.
We have no choice…. but we believe in that.
We are willing to accept the blames and criticisms no matter what the outcome will be.
Because we are doing all that we could with our whole hearts.
Please understand that I can’t be very specific on what I’m talking about.
However, just one thing.… No matter what I’m being told, my feelings are the same as yours.
New Year’s Day.
Starting from today, I’ll be traveling abroad with my family.
However, because of the time difference, I won’t be able to send you these friend messages like I always do,
but I will try my best to send as many as I could.
Because that’s what I want to do.
I don’t remember the exact day, but when I was hospitalized the year before,
my doctor told me to take at least one week off per year.
However, I love sending messages to everyone,
so I believe that it’s a good thing to do.
My sentences have become a little scattered now I can’t write anymore
however, for me, I will definitely be doing things that I can do.
Matsuura Masato
masato max matsuura

source: Max Matsuura’s Mail News
translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment