Saturday, January 02, 2010

[Trans] Word of thanks from Stand by U lyricist

sbuaward

This year, at TBS’s Japan Record Awards, TVXQ’s Stand By U, which I’ve wrote the lyrics for, was awarded “Best Song”.
Last year, my works for this group, bolero and doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou, plus this year’s won this award two years in a roll, it is an amazing honor.

To my fans, related staff members, composer UTA+REO, and the ones without them there wouldn’t be this award-TVXQ members, my deep appreciation for all you you.
Really, all because of TVXq. They are currently facing problems, fans and surrounding staffs as well.

With the occasional happiness and sometimes are worries, they became a group that is representative of Asia.
In the activity, I want to wholeheartedly express, the best wishes to them all.

Recenly, CD sales are reducing. This year there isn’t an absolute hit song, from now on must write works from the bottom of our harts, one day I can reborn from “lyricist” to “popular songs manufacturer”, from today, I will put a lot of attention to writing music, hopefully everyone will support me!

source: Lyricist’s blog
credit: 东团樱花前线组 peachbear
trans : sharingyoochun

0 comments:

Post a Comment