Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[NEWS] 071209 Tohoshinki on Korean Newspaper



Just thought I'd share the newspaper that came through my friends door a few days ago .. her mother found an article in it about Tohoshinki at the Tokyo Dome, even here all the Cassiopeias and Koreans are talking about the success of the boys at the dome!

It basically says what other Japanese magazines etc have said:

1.How successful and amazing the show was
2.How DBSK have improved and become more popular in Japan
3.DBSK's dream of performing at the dome has come true
4.Talks of the Secret Code and their single 'Stand by U'
5.How Junsu did lots of Oyagi gags during talk time!
6.Kumasaki Yuki? talks about them.. how their great dancers... great at singing in Japanese etc
7. Someone called Hukawa Ai? (i dont know who that is ) saying how he thinks their good
8.and what they will be doing later this year

So.. Thought I'd share the great success of Tokyo Dome.. I don't know about you guys, but I am so happy and proud of them it makes me cry!: )

TVXQ fighting!

Credits: ninomiya_arashi @ LJ
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com + DBSKnights + leader-sshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment