Monday, July 20, 2009

[NEWS] Fanboy answers question "Seoul is..."

On Hi Seoul, "people of the world" are invited to tell their stories of Seoul as part of the ongoing campaign for tourism in Korea's capital city.

On the street, random tourists are asked to complete the sentence "Seoul is..." And in their many interviews, guess what cropped up? A DBSK fanboy!



Seoul is TVXQ. After coming to Korea, I followed celebrities around for the first time, and waited in line for several hours to see a concert. It's the first time in my life that I've done that.

(Q: Who did you follow around?)
TVXQ! I have a lot of friend who are into the Korean pop culture. Thanks to them, I came to Korea to study. I also learned the song "Lie" which was a hit recently.

Shared by xU@OneTVXQ + DBSKnights + leader-sshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment