Monday, July 06, 2009

[NEWS] Nae Suzuki’s former member Nae Suzuki attended the 4th Live Tour TSC Tokyo Dome Concert


Nae Suzuki’s former member Nae Suzuki attended the July 4th Tokyo Dome Concert. In her blog, she posted a picture of her and her friend in the tour t-shirt and wrote “On the 4th, I went to the Tokyo Dome to see the TVXQ concert. It left me with a very deep impression. The music and dancing and MCing and everything was perfect. The fans’ waving of the bright red glowsticks was very clean while simultaneous with the five members. I was almost moved to tears. The intense dance songs and lives were skillfull and I have a very high regard for them. I want to never lose my original intention and I want to become a modest artist like TVXQ.”


credit: newsen + squeaky@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun + leader-sshi


~~~ OMG...,, artis Jepang laen juga dateng ke 4th Live Tour..,, ~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment