Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[NEWS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages)

Junsu: A long time ago, I also practiced the piano sheets of songs I liked. It’s great that our songs will be played on the piano by everyone.

Yunho: It’s like a magazine full of our songs! Also, all the songs are suitable for piano accompaniment. Everyone, remember to try singing it while you play!

Changmin: Our songs became a book, I’m really happy~! Everyone! Please immerse in the feeling of the song as you play it~

Yoochun: It included [Begin], I think it’s a song that’s really suitable to be played on the piano. Maybe I’ll play it and sing at the same time…. ^^
Besides [Begin], all our favourite songs are included, everyone, please be sure to challenge it~

Jaejoong: When using the piano to compose, at this time, it makes me feel “if only I could practice the piano more seriously”. If you’ve been practicing (the piano) continuously, and you want to practice more happily, please be sure to try playing these~

Source: [KB在中家族]
Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net
DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

0 comments:

Post a Comment