Saturday, July 18, 2009

[NEWS] Saipan – Members’ Comments, “DEAR MY FANS!”


Saipan – Members’ Comments

Changmin.
DEAR MY FANS!
Recently, not only in Korea but also with Japan’s activities, I feel that the results are slowly showing up. I am always grateful to all of you who have been always giving us love. Last year, I felt that what my heart wanted to do was already done. To be able to repay all of you, I will work even harder!


Jaejoong.
DEAR MY FANS!
Until now, I hope this book can show true, interesting photos. This is our 6th year since our debut, I am very grateful to everyone who has been looking at us change and our unchanging attitude. From now onwards, I will show an even more interesting side of me, please look forward to it.


Yunho.
DEAR MY FANS!
Through ALL ABOUT DBSK, I hope that this can show more of our real, un-changed photos. I think that this is THSK’s growing journey. If everyone could understand that THSK has finally become adult and wants to show newer attitudes then I am very happy.


Yoochun.
DEAR MY FANS!
To all fans, I am always very grateful. However, please do try to resist coming to our houses every night. There are alot of activities planned for today, all the members are growing up. In order to achieve the best THSK, we will work hard.


Junsu.
DEAR MY FANS!

No matter where we walk to, we will always wait for you, I am very grateful. As we have been promoting overseas alot so I hope everyone understands. I feel that the reason we are able to grow and be who we are now is thanks to everyone’s existence. Our success in Japan might also be because of our fans in Korea so I am always grateful.

Source: [mingjiscm]
Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net
Shaerd by:sharingyoochun + leader-sshi
Please do not remove/add on any credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment