Monday, July 06, 2009

[NEWS] Tohoshinki Thank You Mail from Tokyo Dome

The Dome has ended, and everything has come to a close.
Although it feels lonely, I’ve put all my energy into this thus have no regrets.
Let’s all meet again in good health~
Thank you!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

- Junsu




The 4th Tour unbelieveably has ended so quickly.
I really felt everyone’s love…
Really, thank you so much~
(>∀<)ノ

- Yuchon



Did everyone who attend the Tokyo Dome really have great time!?
Thank you for making our dreams come true.
Really~ really thank you all~
\(^o^)

- Jejung



Today, everything is over!
We didnt even dare to dream about Dome stage,
it sounded too like a dream.
It was fun. Thank you everyone~ T_T

- Changmin



The Lives have ended with the Final at the Tokyo Dome.
(T-T)
It was really fun, and I really felt so happy.
I think it’s all thanks to everyone.
From now on, please continue to support us.
\(^^)/
Thank you~
I love bigeast!
(v^ー°)

- Yunho



source: tohomobile
credit: dnbn
Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun + leader-sshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment