Friday, July 17, 2009

[NEWS]Taegoon: Jaejoong is a Strong-Willed Senior


Korea’s most anticiptated new singer, Taegoon, said that TVXQ’s Jaejoong has strong willpower, considering him a real senior.

Last 11th of July, Taegoon held a fanmeeting and concert in Japan, and before this fanmeeting happened, there was a short interview.

- The MV of your debut song “Call Me” had TVXQ’s Jaejoong as part of the cast. Please talk about your experience.
I called Jaejoong on the phone and said, “I’m going to film my MV, please do come and help.” (laughs) To me, I didn’t know how good it was to be cast on an MV, but because Jaejoong was my best friend, I didn’t think much about it, but the people around me kept on saying, “Jaejoong is going to be on the MV!” On the day of filming, we filmed, but played then headed home. (laughs)

- With regards to your Japan debut, how will you look at TVXQ and Big Bang activities?
I wish to learn more about Japan’s music, therefore, I would like to have people seeing me dance with smiles and happiness. And besides, TVXQ and Big Bang are my seniors (laughs). Calling Jaejoong as my senior gives me another feeling. (laughs) Their song and dance are the best, aren’t they? Jaejoong is my best friend, but as an artist, he’s my senior (laughs) and I respect him very much much. During the “Call Me” promotions, Jaejoong called and scolded me on the phone. He’s always helping me, as a strong-willed senior. For a Korean star to be having such success in Japan, I feel that they’re Korea’s pride.

Source: flytvxq
Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Shared by: sharignyoochun@wordpress + leader-sshi
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


~~~newcomer be new friend..,,, ho ho ho~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment