Sunday, July 26, 2009

[TRANS] Ray September 2009 Issue – Food Questions For TVXQ, They love food @_@

We can understand Tohoshinki through food. This time, the members personalities will be shown from their opinions.

Q1: During the Tour, which was your favorite local food
A: [Yunho, Jaejoong] Hokkaido crab miso
Yunho: I/We ate a lot sumptuously.
Jaejoong: The sea urchin was also very delicious.

A: [Yoochun] The curry udon and edamame from Kobe. Recently, I'm hooked! It is very nutritious and the best!

A: [Changmin] Teppanyaki from Hiroshima, especially the oysters! I also like the shellfish. Because it is too good, I would eat and almost cry. [T/N: what a food dork ]

A: [Junsu] Hiroshima's Japanese-style noodle . In “"An island which is not an island is Hiroshima" (T/N: word play on "shima" which means island), I ate those noodles. It's great that I can adjust the spiciness too.


Q2: Please tell us your favorite ramen and soup!
A: [Yunho] Pomelo ramen with dolphin bone soup. I used to live in a place that had it nearby, but now there is no limited menu for the winter in the store.

A: [Junsu, Changmin]: Shio ramen (T/N: salt-based)
Changmin: Recently, I like the plain soup from last year.
Junsu: I like to have a lot of Shepherd’s purse and bean sprouts covered on top.

A: [Jaejoong] Miso ramen and fried meat as a side ingredient. I highly recommend the stores that put a lot of the fried meat in.

A: [Yoochun] With spicy miso as the base, and put all the ingredients on. Before I was hooked on spicy miso, I liked pork ramen for two years. After I am hooked onto something, I tend to continue to like it for a long time. [T/N: same with girls? ]

Source: [heyjj]
Translation credits: eternalove@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net + DBSKnights + leader-sshi
Do not remove/add on any credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment