Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[TRANS]090712 Bigeastation 120, HOMIN!

JS: THSK Bigeastation, today we have Junsu,
YH: Yunho
CM: And Changmin hosting.
YH&JS: Okay.
CM: Please guide me along~
JS: Please guide me along~
YH: I'm the one who needs the guidance.
JS: Okay.
YH: Hahahaha.
JS: THSK 4th Live tour <> final 2 days at Tokyo Dome has finally completed.
YH&JS: Right.
YH: It's already...
JS: Yeah..
YH: ended..
JS: It was really quick.
YH: Yeah.
JS: Firstly, looking back at the tour this time, what are your thoughts?
YH: I was very happy, and fortunate.
JS: Yeah..
YH: To be able to stand on such a big stage.
JS: Right.
YH: and all 5 members putting their all..
JS: Indeed..
YH: How do I say it.. I should say that all 5 members were shining brightly.
YH: Indeed..
CM: Mm.. Mm.. Mm.. Mm...
JS: What about Changmin?
CM: Although the surroundings have changed alot since last year but the time passed by much more quickly compared to before.
JS: Yeah..
YH: Right..
CM: It's quite pitiful..
YH: But why is Changmin smiling? Hahahaha.
CM: I'm not, I'm not, I just turned my head only.
JS: It was indeed very happy. Okay, also, we finally fulfilled our dream of performing 2 days at the Tokyo Dome, what are your feelings for those two days?
YH: It was very hot.
JS: Yeah..
YH: And what I said just now.
JS: But, no matter what, to be able to stand on the dream stage and fulfil a dream really makes one happy.
YH: Also, all the members' solo were very good! Junsu was too charming!
JS: ah~ It's normal. Yunho was excellent.
YH: I could feel Junsu's strength.
JS: And Changmin's one..
YH: Changmin too..
JS: Rock.
YH: Rock.
JS: "Wild Soul"
YH: I'm already addicted to it.
CM: Heehee.
YH: Ya~ The pitch was really high.
JS: It was awesome, very wild.
CM: Was it really wild?
JS: Really.
YH: Super wild.
CM: Only this?
YH&JS: Correct.
JS: We already did our best. Okay, many fans were able to have fun during the tour, the tour was also successful, these is all thanks to everyone's blessings, thank you.
YH&CM: Thank you.
JS: THSK will continue working hard, we hope all of you will continue supporting us.
YH: Do support.
JS: THSK Bigeastation, let's hear the first song of the day, THSK's .



Toho-Psychology.
JS: Next will be Section. There isn't much to say about this section, it's just a psychology test. If you are not careful, you might just expose some of your thoughts about members or some personal sides of yourself. Therefore, do be careful not to expose your true self oh~. wil start now. We shall start from Yunho.
YH: Okay.
JS: Sorry to trouble you.
YH: We shall start from me, Yunho.
CM: Okay.
YH: Radio name "MICKY" he's the same age as Changmin.
CM: Okay.
The question is: To you, what is a car?
JS: Car?
YH: Correct.
JS: Okay.
YH: Also, what kind of car do you want. Please answer freely.
CM: Mm............... For me...
JS: Oh~ A car?
YH: Correct, what is a car?
CM: To me, a car..
YH: Because it's the most important part.
CM: Ndeed, it's a car right?
YH: Right.
CM: Although it is very convenient if we have it.
YH: It would be convenient if we have it.
CM: But it is also alright if I don't have it and it will not disrupt my daily activities.
YH: Ah~ Really?
CM: It will not disrupt tasks.
YH: Will not disrupt tasks. Okay, I know already, hahahaha. Okay.
CM: That laughter is very suspicious.
YH: Then what kind do you want?
CM: What kind of appearance?
YH: Mm, what kind of car do you want?
CM: A black car that is safe enough.
YH: Ah~
CM: How should I say it.. Even if anything happens..
YH: Anything happens..
CM: I won't die, kekeke.
YH: Okay, I know already.
CM: A car as strong as this.
YH: So no matter what happens, so long as you're safe, it's fine.
CM: TO be able to protect me.
JS: To be able to protect you.
YH: A car that can protect you. Ok, I know already. Then what about Junsu?
JS: For me, firstly, a car is like means of moving.
YH: Haha, moving.
JS: Just like that only, there's nothing else to say.
CM: Kekeke.
JS: For the car, transparent.
YH: Transparent.
JS: Although it is unable to see ther person inside but the material is just like glass, ah, so it's the same as glass.
YH: Similar to glass, okay, I know.
JS: Then, able to see all the cars outside.
YH: Ah, visible.
JS: Right.
YH: You really want this kind of car?
JS: I really want.
YH: The answer is "Your answer represents that to you.. you really want to have a relationship with..
CM: Want to have a relationship?
YH: Mm, "this girl" (T/N: It generally means the kind of girl you want to have a relationship with)
CM: Woah~
YH: Firstly, Junsu's car, it's only means of moving.
JS: Eh~ It's not like that.
YH: It is. Further more.....
CM: Means of moving.
YH: It wouldn't matter if you don't have it anyway, hahahaha.
CM: Ofcourse, if there is, you would be very happy...
YH: A very dark character...
CM: Ah~
JS: Wait, what kind of girl is this?
YH: Ah~ It's ah~
JS: Just like glass.
YH: Transparent like a glass, hahahaha.
JS: I don't want transparent, I changed to glass already
CM: Wouldn't transparent mean nudity?
JS: No, no, no, it's glass.
YH: To summarize it, Changmin thinks that it's okay if there is no girl by his side while Junsu thinks that girls are means of moving, hahahaha. Okay, I know.
JS: No, we can't say it this way.
YH: Hahahaha.
CM: Now it's time for me to introduce a psychology test that can be trusted.
YH: Okay
JS: Excuse me, can I believe you?
CM: Ah~ That is not wrong, of course.
JS: Okay.
CM: Radio name "I love yunho the most"
JS: You don't have to say it already.
CM: Okay, hahaha.
YH: eke, woah~
JS: Continue.
CM: "Tomoko who loves Yunho alot"
JS: Okay, Tomoko.
CM: Okay, the question is "There are 4 kind of breads altogether, please link them together with a member"
JS: Mm.
CM: The first one is Curry Bread, the second one is a red bean bread, the third one is fruit sauce bread and the fourth is honeydew bread. Has everyone decided?
JS: Decided.
YH: I have also decided.
JS: Mm..
CM: Then please answer. This answer would be what this person's existence means to you.
JS: Ya~
YH: Okay, I understand.
JS: Please continue.
YH: Very good, very good.
CM: The first one is Curry Puff.
JS: I choose Yunho!
CM: And yunho?
YH: I choose Junsu!
CM: Hahahaha, ya~ this is too fierce. The curry puff represents the person you don't want to meet during a vacation.
YH: Hahahaha.
CM: The second one is the red bean bread.
JS: Then I'll say my answer first.
CM: Okay.
JS: Together.
JS: I choose Changmin.
YH: Red bean bread.
CM: And yunho?
YH: Changmin then.
JS: I choose Changmin!
CM: Now is the answer. The red bean bread represents the person that doesn't say much but is reliable.
JS: Really?
CM: Hahahaha. Junsu, you've hit the nail on the head already.
JS: Really?
YH: Hahahaha.
JS: This is so frustrating.. okay.
CM: The next one.
JS: Okay.
CM: The third one is fruit juice bread.
YH: Ah, that one.
JS: For that, I'll chose Jaejoong.
YH: I choose Jaejoong too.
CM: The fruit sauce bread repreents a person you often have fun and show off your stubborn-ness.
JS: Right.
YH: yeah.
JS: It is kind of correct.
CM: Mm, Because Jaejoong is very gentle. Lastly, the fourth one is honeydew bread.
JS: I choose Yoochun.
YH: I choose Changmin.
CM: Ya~ This is the last one, very fierce. The honeydew bread represents a person you only be friends with because of the looks.
YH: Hahahaha. Changmin's looking at me with a fiery eye.
JS: Oh~
CM: Only because of appearance...
JS: The feeling of being friends because of appearance.
CM: Right. It is almost the same as the first one but even more overboard.
JS: Very overboard.
CM: And stronger too.
YH: I like Changmin alot.
CM: Ah.
JS: Yoochun, you hear that?
CM: Hahahaha.
JS: Oka. Then it'll be up till' here for today. We hope that you will send in more psychology tests. The above was "Toho-Psychology" section. Let's hear our next song, THSK's

JS: Next is a message from THSK. Firstly, THSK's new single has been released and we hope all of you will support it.
YH&CM: Please support!
JS: Next from August onwards, a-nation will start, THSK will also be participatig this year, please go to a-nation's website to find out more. Let's all HIGH in this year's summer too.
YH&CM: Oh~
JS: The program warmly invites your letters and messages, to send it please go to our website, the address is www.jfn.co.jp/toho (repeats it). Toho is splt as T.O.H.O. There are also recording photos in the website, everyone must see it.

How do you say Korean?
JS: Next is "How do you say it in Korean?" Section. The section, as its name explains, is how to say a certain japanese phrase in korean and it targets everyone's question and will get answered by us, THSK. Today we also received alot of messages, thank you everyone.
YH&CM: Thankyou.
JS: Let's introduce quickly.
YH&CM: Ok.
CM: We shall start from me, Changmin.
YH: Okay
CM: Radio name "Momo loves Jaejoong the most"
YH: Ya~
JS: Jaejoong is very good.
YH: Very good, Momo.
CM: Okay, I will start saying it. "I will always here your broadcast with my mother. I have a smaller brother who is 5 years younger than me and always bullys me. I am very disgusted. How do you say disgusted in Korean, please tell me. Also, my brother looks like Changmin.
YH: Hahaha.
JS: Eh?
YH: The meaning is...
JS: Is this good?
CM: He is a very good brother.
JS: Ya~
CM: Kekeke
JS: Still not that bad.
CM: Still not that bad?
JS: Continue working harder oh~
CM: Hahahahaha.
JS: The word is disgusted right.
CM: Yep, disgusted.
JS: Disgusted.
CM: How do you say it in Korean?
YH: Am I suppose to say it?
CM: Yes yes, please do.
YH: Jja Jeung Na.
JS&CM: Jja Jeung Na.
JS: Correct.
CM: Jja Jeung Na.
YH: Ah~ Jja Jeung Na.
JS: Say it again.
YH: I say it?
JS: Use Korean's accent.
YH: Really?
JS: Yes.
YH: Jja Jeung Na.
JS: Correct.
YH: Just like that.
CM: Disgusted.
YH: Correct, there's another way to say it too.
JS: Right.
YH: Instead of Jja Jeung Nam we can also say it as Yoor Ba Do
JS: Yoor Ba Do
YH: Yoor Ba Do
CM: Ah~
JS: Really.
CM: Correct.
JS: Both can also be used.
YH: Indeed.
CM: Mm.. Mm.. Mm..
JS: Jja Jeung Na can be said as Jja Na if it's informal.
YH: Ah, really, really?
JS: Don't say Jja Jeung Na but Jja Na.
YH: Yes yes.
CM: Wow, modern way of saying it.
YH: It's also possible.
CM: The next message.
JS: I shall read it. Radio name Yunho please hear carefully.
CM: Haha
YH: Okay.
JS: My heart was stolen by Jaejoong, is that okay, U-know? Hahaha.
YH: U-know!
CM: U-know.
JS: Why? Okay,I'll stat reading it. "How is everyone? There is something that I have been very mindful about since last time and have finally gained the courage to say it. During the performance, you have to wear the costumes right. What if, what if, the zip of the other person's one is open and you have to inform him/her, how do you say it in Korean? In japanese, it's called "The window to the society is opened" oh." So it's like that, in Japanese its called "the window to the society is open"
CM: Mm Mm Mm Mm.
JS: In Korean there is also such thing but it's a little different. If we use Japanese and sait, it's "the south door is open", that's the Korean meaning.
CM: Mm Mm Mm Mm.
JS: In Korean, it's Nam Dae Mun Yaer Rae Sda (T/N: It's in korean words, I tried my best to romanize it)
YH: Ah~
JS: Nam Dae Mun Yaer Rae Sda. Say it in anothe rway, we have learned how to say "the window to society is open".
CM: Kekekeke..
JS: Right.
CM: At first it was a section that we should answer, but now it has become..
JS: Everyone, let's confirm this, "the society door is open". Okay.
YH: Okay.
CM: The next letter will be read out by Yunho.
YH: Okay. Radio name is.. Radi name is "Changmin is the most good-looking person this year" Wow, very god.
CM: Very good.
JS: So despicing.
CM: hahahah, so despicing eh
YH: I'm so jealous.
KS: I am jealous.
YH: Okay. "Hi everyone. Although this is abit sudden, I would like to ask how do you say "I only have you" in Korean."
JS: I only have you.
YH: I only have you.
JS: No Ba Kae Ob Sa
YH: Yes, correct.
JS: Correct.
YH: No Ba Kae Ob Sa
CM: No Ba Kae
All: Ob Sa
YH: No Ba Kae
All: Ob Sa
JS: I only have you
YH: Let's have Junsu insert more emotions and say it again.
JS: No Ba Kae Ob Sa thank you.
YH: Ya~
CM: Hehehehe.
YH: Isn't it full of feeling?
CM: Then now, it's Yunho's turn
YH: No Ba Kae Ob Sa
CM: Wow, very charming.
YH: Let's have Changmin say it too.
CM: I know.
YH: Hahahaha.
CM: No Ba Kae Ob Sa
YH: Hahahaha.
CM: No Ba Kae Ob Sa
YH: Okay, thank you.
CM: Kekekeke.
JS: Very good. It'll be up till here for today, how was today's

Source: [heartmindsoul@pixnet]
Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net
Please do not remove/add on any credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment