Sunday, July 05, 2009

[TRANS]Bigeastation 118 YunJaeMin

Bigeastation 118~

JJ: THSK’s Bigeastation today is broadcasted with Jae Joong,
YH: Yun Ho and
CM: Chang Min
JJ: THSK’s 4th Live Tour [The Secret Code] is left with only 2 days at the Tokyo Dome.
YH: It’s finally going to end soon.
JJ: Incredible, incredible, incredible. 4th July, 5th July, even thought it’s happening two days later but they seem to be arriving soon! How do you two feel? Nervous?
YH: Ah, I don’t feel nervous now~ Perhaps on stage.
JJ: Yes but frankly speaking, because it’s the Tokyo Dome, can we do it?
YH: Yes, we’ve been talking about it since years ago, that we want to stand on the Dome stage, stand on the Dome stage, little did we know that this would happen so fast.
CM: I never thought it would.
JJ: We didn’t even think of it.
YH: To be able to stand on the Tokyo Dome’s stage is something that we’ve never thought would happen.
CM: He’s a little drunk, this person. (Referring to Yun Ho)
YH: Yes, my heart’s contented.
CM: All right.
YH: Contented.
CM: We’ve to work hard today too.
YH: Lethargic sleeping. I’ve been doing it lately.
JJ: He’s probably feeling nervous already.
CM: Really, very nervous but it’s okay.
YH: It’s really okay.
JJ: Anyway, we’ve to work hard as we must not let the tension for the last 2 days go down.
YH: Yes.
JJ: THSK’s Bigeastation, let us listen to the first song for today, THSK’s~
ALL: [Survivor]




JJ: THSK’s Bigeastation today is broadcasted with Jae Joong,
YH: Yun Ho and
CM: Chang Min
JJ: Today, we’re going to introduce the comments from everyone for our new single, [Stand By U] released on 1st July.
YH: Yes, come on.
JJ: We’ll start from Yun Ho.
YH: Radio name “ DEDEKOSANUMERU”. [Hey, I’ve been happily listening to this broadcast and I’ve also heard the new single [SBU]. When I first listened to it, I felt that this song is way too fantastic. I received the single today.
CM: The way you read this, shouldn’t be a problem, eh?
YH: No problem~[It’s really fantastic, calming one down and the melody is too beautiful and fantastic. The lyrics are the best and no words can describe them. I’ve been listening to it, for the entire summer, thank you for such a wonderful song.]
CM: Thank you.
JJ: Thank you.
YH: I feel happy to get comments like this from everyone.
JJ: We want to work even harder.
YH: Jae Joong is the best.
JJ: Next, Chang Min.
CM: Right~ Radio name “Chang Min ko” [Hey everyone, Stand By U is a really good song. It’s a melancholic song with a similar style following “why did I fall in love with you?”. To you whom I like the best, best, best, I’ve really been anticipating this.
YH: Likes the best~ thank you!
CM: [Because it’s a good song I’m really happy and I feel that I’m like you guys more and more. Everyone’s addicted to the song after listening and I’m especially addicted to the lyrics. How do everyone feel? Tell me your favorite part of the lyrics!] I like my own parts the best.
JJ: What the!
CM: Ah it’s good. Especially my part, there’s this sentence “Every time I receive a text message, I anticipate your name the most.” Stubbornly biased. I mean, didn’t you experience this before? Even though we’re separated, but if we really like that person, we’ll wish for that person to send a text message to you. While thinking like this, you’ll keep holding on to your hand phone.
YH: Really good. I also like my lines the best.
CM: Which part?
YH: For me it’s this: “Up till now, I’m still alone, shouting out your name.” Isn’t that distressing?
CM: A little…
JJ: Very natural and fluent.
CM: Distressing…what about Jae Joong?
JJ: If I really have to choose, I would prefer the feeling of the whole song, as I don’t have a particular part that I like.
YH: Great feeling.
CM: But for the lyrics?
JJ: I’m very simple. The last part “I only miss you”. This kind of feeling is important.
YH: Missing you like always…
JJ: Thank you for your letters. Radio name “SARIZA”.
[I’ve been happily listening to this broadcast all the while and this time, your new single, [Stand By U] is really fantastic. It’s a cool song although it’s supposed to be comfortable. A mature feeling and being loyal, the feeling’s not overboard and it would definitely be a popular song, I’m very happy~]
YH: Why do you keep saying “en en en”.
CM: I’m just nodding.
JJ: Ah and the last sentence “No wonder you guys are Tohoshinki.” Thank you! Right now, let me introduce our new single [Stand Bu U] released on 1st July. Please take note. Well, let us listen to the next song. THSK’s~
ALL: [Stand By U]

JJ: Right now, it’s our [How do you say this in Korean, U Know?] segment.
YH: U Know! U Know!
JJ: The name of this segment is [How do you say this in Korean, U Know?]. We’re going to answer questions related to the Korean language and we’ve received lots of messages today, thank you so much!
YH and CM: Thank you!
JJ: Let us introduce quickly~ Today we’ll start from Jae Joong~
CM: Oh~ Go on.
JJ: Radio name “Niwahaku”. [I’ve been happily listening to this broadcast all the while. I’ve a boyfriend now and he’s a Korean.]
YH and CM: Wow~ Wow~ Wow~
YH: Congrats!
JJ: Kekeke~
CM: We look so lonely~
JJ: [My boyfriend loves to sleep and I would like to wake him up in Korean. In Korea, what do you say to wake people up?] For me, I would say it normally but a little hoarse.
CM: Yea, a little hoarse.
JJ: “ Wake up” is “ee ro na” , right?
CM: Yea yea~
JJ: Although it’s “ee ro na” but it has to be a little hoarse. Say it directly into a person’s ear.
CM: Please demonstrate.
JJ: Ee Ro Na!!! [Feels like he’s slaughtering pigs]
CM…all right~ Just shout it out!
YH: Yes ah.
CM: ke ke~
YH: Yes ah~ The atmosphere’s working up now!
JJ: What the! [His recent catch phrase again…]
CNL If you’re going to shout it, then it wouldn’t be Korean~
JJ: Mr Chang Min, so how would you say it?
CM: The same words, not shouting, but with a sweet feeling. {JJ: Try it~) Isn’t this method better?
JJ: Please~
CM: ee ro na~ ee ro na~ Using this method to say…
YH: Not bad~
CM: You’ll feel good in the morning.
YH: Some sweet talking~ All right~ You can wake up, right?
CM: En~ En en en en~
JJ: So can you please wake me up in this manner too~
CM: Ee ro na! Ee ro na! Ee ro na!
ALL: Hahahaha~
YH: This feeling~
JJ: Haha~ Right~ Let us move on to the next letter.
YH: Yun Ho will do it. Radio name “Na Jiang’s mother” [Me, my 17 year old son and my 9 year old daughter totally loves you guys.]
CMJJ: Thank you!
YH: [Since a year ago, my daughter’s goal has been to protect the environment. Thus we reduced our water and electricity usage and went to the beach to pick up litter. We did a lot of stuff. So what has THSK done, then? And, how do you say ‘waste” in Korean?]
JJ: Doing those to reduce wastage~
CM: En~
YH; Isn’t it summer right now? (CM: Yea) Everyone will use the air-conditioner. (CM: Oh YEA~) or probably electrical fans~ (CM: OH YEAH!) Especially electrical fans. (CM: OH YEAHHH!) Other than that, we can actually use hand held fans for the blazing, hot summer.
CM: Ah? Like this?
YH: Yea~ Everyone can try to use hand held fans instead to reduce wastage.
JJ: Good~ Thanks for the answer.
CM: Thanks. (JJ keeps laughing…)
JJ: Rather than this answer, “waste” in Korean appears to be more important.
CM: How do we say “waste” in Korean?
YH: a ga wo~
JJ: a ga wo~
CM: a ga wo~
YH: a ga wo~ a ga ta~ Compared to a ga wo, a ga ta sounds more suitable.
CM: Yes~
YH: a ga ta~
CM: a ga ta~
YH: Chang Min’s face a ga ta. (CM: Yea) Right, it’s this feeling, everyone please use it often.
CM: Thank you (JJ: Thank you!) I will work hard!
JJ: Let’s look at the nest letter~
CM: Right. Radio name “xiuxiuChang Min” [Hello THSK. Previously in this segment, you said that Chang min has been rude lately, and he often bullies.]
YH: He’s really rude~Kekekeke~
JJ: You’re right~ You’re right~
CM: [Please tell me how to say “Chang Min is a gentle person” in Korean and please tell the listeners that Chang Min kun is a good person.]
YH: Chang Min, please tell everyone~
JJ: This is a little bad~ It’s really not like this, what a lie~
YH: Exactly~
CM: This~”Chang Min is a gentle person” in Korean, it’s “Chang Min nong cha giakang saramia.” “Chang Min nong cha giakang saramia.”
JJ: All right, so everyone go it? We’ll stop here for today.
CM: No no, there’s more~ Oh?! There’s another part, right? Telling the listeners that Chang Min Kun is a good person. This is a little…
YH: All right~ I got it~ I got it~ Please stop this.
CM: When must you emphasize that I’m a good person, when I’m obviously not a bad guy, I mean, I look like a good person, there’s no need to emphasize~
YH: I agree too~ ke ke ke~
CM: What the!
JJ: I’ll say it then.
CM: All right, please~
JJ: Chang Min is really very gentle. All right, we’ll stop here for today. Today’s…
CM: That’s all?
JJ: ^_^ So how’s the [How do you say this in Korean, U Know?] segment for today? The Korean phrases that we introduced today please use them! Please use” Chang Min is very gentle” in Korean too~
YH: Yes~ It’s summer, so use hand held fans.
JJ: How is that relevant to what I’m talking about now? STOP!
YH: I use them, so it’s relevant.
JJ: We anticipate your letters regarding the Korean language. THSK’s Bigeastation, let us listen to the final song for today, another song in our new single [SBU] released on 1st July, THSK’s~
ALL: [Tea For Two]

JJ: It’s time for us to end THSK’s Bigeastation today. We await your letters for the following segments: [I Really Want To Know], [How do you say this in Korean, U Know?], [Tohomentality[ and [Love Situation, lovin You] Every segment is waiting fo r you~ The address for sending the messages in is…
YH: Our programme’s homepage! www.jgn.co.jp/toho, toho is spelt as t-o-h-o~ Please send in your messages!
JJ: Right!
YH: Right~
JJ: How do you guys feel today?
CM: Very happy.
YH: Yes~ So that’s all?
JJ: That’s all~
CM: En~
JJ: And the happiest moment?
CM: Happiest moment~ of course it’s the comments for our new single.
YH: Ye ah~
JJ: Very happy~
CM: I hope everyone will listen to [Stand By U].
YH: Yes~ also, please use hand held fans this summer. Kekekke~
CM JJ: Hahahhah~
JJ: Mr Yun Ho? Mr Yun Ho?
YH: Yes?
JJ: Well today~ (YH:…Ahahahaha!) We’ll end here ~How sad~
CM: Yes~
JJ: We’ll meet the new time. We had THSK’s Chang Min,
CM: Jae Joong and
YH: Yun Ho!
ALL: Goodbye!

-END-




Chinese Translation: TOGETHERTVXQ.COM
English Translation by: LeilaYooHaeIn:D
Shared by : DBSKnights + leader-sshi


~~~kalo mau denger siaran aslinya, cari ajah di YouTube..,, he he he, kalo mau tunggu yang udah ada subtitle nya juga mungkin GOESS bakal keluarin n kasi subs nya~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment