Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[NEWS] 090824 Ayumi Hamasaki Blogs About Tohoshinki

This was after A-Nation on the 22nd/23rd.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


T/N: OKAY SO! I translated Ayu’s blog and she said the following about our boys (Chon-san is a loooonnng running joke now, basically it’s a silly nickname for herself):


“…Chon-san went to go watch Tohoshinki’s performance in very very high spirits.

But…

Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.

So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I’m all totally ready…

But tomorrow, I shall have my revenge.”


“…To those asking ‘Why were you holding a Tohoshinki towel?’…

I’M A FAN!♪

They have beautiful singing voices, I fell in love with them in Ehime~.”



“Chon-san’s 5 Frame Comic Theater! YA~Y!!!!

Of course, the joke (not really a joke though) is the most popular request from everyone.

This is Chon-san with

‘TOHOSHINKI STYLE’




[Photo 1]

Fully equipped and very energetic♪

And right here, the member whose voice hypnotizes Chon-san the most was singing enthusiastically.♪♪♪

I was feeling way too good, I was shaking. lol


[Photo 2]

Well, this is the last song, and I was a very fired up person.


[Photo 3]

Coming to visit me while I’m feeling like that, all of my staff was laughing very loudly at my useless style here. lol”


So she has a favorite member, but she seriously JUST discovered the guys from their a-nation performance in Ehime a few days ago, so she doesn’t know all their names yet I guess!!




source: Team Ayu blog

translations: ayoofic@livejournal

Please do not add/remove credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment