Saturday, August 29, 2009

[NEWS] CEO Max Matsuura’s Message

2009/08/28 12:00

Good morning.

It’s sunny in the Tokyo district.

After the next 2 days, a-nation will be finished too.

Compared to previous years, there were more things that happened this year, so the spirits were a little down.

It is also getting increasingly difficult to talk about the situation.

Although I want to say it, I can’t. Although I want to tell everyone, I can’t.

Even though I want to thank everyone, even if I want to apologise, but I can’t.

It is really extremely difficult to tell everyone the things I want to say.

Well, this kind of complaints, let’s limit and run swiftly from these “defeated spirits”.


松浦勝人

masato max matsuura




T/N: Not completely sure about the defeated spirits line.




Source: [yukabon's room]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment