Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[NEWS] 090824 TVXQ’s Diary Entries in Saipan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Junsu: Today was so wonderful! In Saipan, it was awesome! Regardless of where we are, we (TVXQ) are one. We are ONE!

Yoochun: I’ll be back someday for business trips! You won’t know how much I’ll miss Saipan!

Yunho: On stage in Saipan had a lot of beautiful memories. It has given me more strength!

Jaejoong: With 800,00 fans out there, I feel that I am the best MC!

Changmin: I will never forget the times the five of us spent together.





Source: Mr.TVXQ

Caps: herose

Translation: Wynniie @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Shared by: leader-sshi

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment