Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[News] 091213 Taegoon Tokyo Live Concerts, Messages from TVXQ Members

The second Rain, singer Taegoon on the 12th attracted many attention as he held a live concert entitled ‘TAEGOON White Love 2009 ~ Taegoon will make you warm ~’ at Nakano Zero hall in Tokyo, Japan.
The live began by performances of ‘Super Star’ and ‘One Two Step’. Then Taegoon also executed more of his familiar song such as ‘Call Me’ and ‘Cheated’, as well as songs from other singers; Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)’s “I DO” and SHINHWA’s ‘Perfect Man’. In total 15 performances were done, showing his brilliant dance performance which fascinated all his fans.
The concert venue grew higher when many messages from popular senior singers such as Wheesung, SS501’s Hyun-joong, and TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong were announced.

Junsu said on his messages:  “I’m good friends with Taegoon, and I’m very touched knowing he will have a concert in Tokyo. I will look forward to his live performance. Good luck at the concert.”
Jaejoong and Taegoon are known to have a very close relationship since in their childhood. Their good relationship was also shown when Jaejoong agreed to star in Taegoon’s first MV ‘Call Me’. “Because we were really good friends since elementary school, now Taegoon will come to Japan, I’m really happy for you. I would like to go to the live performance to support you, but I’m in Korea right now, so I can’t go. Everyone, thank you for giving him a lively support. Taegoon, good luck for the concert, don’t get injured. Hope everyone will wait for the day Taegoon and Jaejoong will perform on the same stage.” that’s how Jaejoong wrote on his messages.
Since the two messages are from members who are currently dealt in in contract problems, so they’re quickly caught everyone’s attention.
- omitted -

Taegoon also shared some memoriable moment with his fans, “One fan came to support me with handmade round fans, however there’s one fan which instead of having my face on it, it was Jaejoong face was there. Though I thought it meant that my fan also cheered on Jaejoong…… (laughs) However, since he’s a friend whom I love, and a true friend, so I was happy. When I told Jaejoong about this, he was smiling.”
Recently Taegoon had dropped his weights from 73kg to 68kg. “I have a complex of having thick bone and broad muscular shoulders. I can’t buy clothes to fit my shoulders without having a larger size. People around me said I didn’t need to go dieting, but since I want to wear cool clothes, I’ve been doing aerobics. I’m so envious towards Jaejoong’s body (laughs).”
- omitted -

source: chosun on line
trans: sharingyoochun

0 comments:

Post a Comment