Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[NEWS] TOHOSHINKI’s Concert Has Been Praised by Japanese Artists


Popular Japan female singer Suzuki Nae and teen star Hiroyuki Taki confessed their love to Tohoshinki in their own blog.
Hiroyuki Taki wrote on his blog, “I attended Tohoshinki’s performance at Tokyo Dome. In fact, I should say that I really like them.”
“The songs are good and they have good personalities. And on the top of that, JUNSU’s gag is really funny,”
“I found a great pleasure while was watching Tohoshinki’s performances. It was such great voice and beautiful dance.” Finally he put the last sentence to wrap up everything, “Tohoshinki is the best!”
Hiroyuki Taki had just left from all singing activities of his group (T/N: I dont get his voice group name) and debuted as actor in some dramas such as “How to Create a Perfect Prince”, “Gokusen 3″, and “Tokyo Ghost Trip”



“The voice, dance, and MC part, they did it all completely.
I was also impressed with the red light pen which everyone turned on when the 5 members appeared. My tears seemed to come out.”
“They have a strong image in their live and very good dance. I really respect them for that.”
“I want to be like Tohoshinki, artists with humble personality.”
Suzuki Nae was belonged to 48, splitted group from AKB48. She’s a Japan idol who recently has been enjoying limelight and big popularity. Right now Suzuki is preparing for her solo debut after leaving AKB48.

source: Newsen
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress + leader-sshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment