Friday, July 17, 2009

[TRANS] SCawaii! August Issue

JEJUNG
Q: Your favourite music?
A: I’m into Avant right now. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avant)

Q: Which part do you think you can’t understand most about girls?
A: Why do they have to wear a mini skirt and cycle a bicycle? (laughs) I wouldn’t like my girlfriend to be like that.

Q: How do you think of SCawaii!’s models attire?
A: Their attire isn’t bad, especially their makeup which makes them looks cute, and their eyelashes were long. The eye makeup was fine; making their eyes looked big and bright.

Q: Trend in clothes?
A: Leather belt and accessories etc. I like to use accessories to bring out my fashion sense. Before the spring turns warm, I always like to wear skinny jeans with boots.


JUNSU
Q: What are you into now?
A: I like sports related to balls, everyone played at one’s heart’s content, when we go back, we will wash up and eat a meal together.

Q: The music that you like?
A: I like hip-hop, there isn’t any specific artist that I liked, from oldies to new songs, I liked a wide range of music.

Q: Trend in clothes?
A: I like overcoats. A black overcoat with casual trousers, I had this combination very often.

Q: Introduce a sacred land for a date?
A: The Han River. At the river side, there is a garden and a store; it’s the best place to take a walk.



CHANGMIN
Q: Trend in clothes?
A: Often, I will be in T-shirts or polo shirts together with jeans.

Q: How do you think of SCawaii!’s models attire?
A: Very charming. Compare to males, females had more styles, I envy that a lot.

Q: Introduce a sacred land for a date?
A: I introduce the N Seoul Tower. It can calm one’s emotions while on top looking at the scenery.

Q: What’s a man?
A: Having a sense of a responsibility.


YUNHO
Q: What’s a man?
A: Having the ability to protect.

Q: Trend in clothes?
A: Leather jacket X cowboy outfit. There’s still spectacles, even though my eyesight was great, I really like spectacles, therefore I’m collecting them.

Q: You had sung the theme song for “One Piece”, do you like anime yourself?
A: I loved it. To the extent that once I watched the DVD, I have to stay up till it ended.


YUCHUN
Q: Trend in clothes?
A: Slippers! I loved slippers, to that extent that I still feel like wearing them even if its winter.

Q: The music that you like?
A: Recently, I really like instrumentals.

Q: What did you bought lately?
A: Things that I bought… compared to clothing, I preferred accessories and daily appliances. Recently, I wanted to try out the red and black fashion, so I bought a red mirror and chair.

Q: The members say that Yoochun is a romanticist.
A: So embarrassing. (laughs) It might be because I always said “If I had a girlfriend, I would want to do this for her…” or it was because I’m the type who will do a lot of things for her.


~

- DBSK live together

- When the 5 of them were in a car together, Yuchun and Changmin will be choosing the songs. (If they were in a house, then all of them will have earpieces on)

- All the members like buying stuffs, except Junsu

- There isn’t a member who “claimed that he had excellent conditions, but wasn’t positive regarding relationships”. If we had to choose one, it will be Changmin, he always poses a calm attitude, just by staring at his expressions, and you won’t be able to guess what’s inside his mind

- Yunho, who lets us feel he is a steady fellow as a leader. However, in reality, he always knock over the things on the table, and constantly losing his stuffs and spoils them, having a muddled side of him

- In DBSK, if we were to create a pretending-to-be-silly-and-吐槽* group, Junsu will be the one who’s pretending to be silly, and the offensive one will be Yuchun. It’s because Junsu is naturally silly, while Yuchun’s words were simple yet direct

* 吐槽 is a slang used in Taiwan thus there weren’t an exact word in English; therefore, I’m using an example for this:

A: C is good looking
B: I don’t think so.

B is an example of the adjective.

-



Source: HEY!JJ
Translations: honeyiceblend@onetvxq
Shared by: xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ@soompi + DBSKnights + leader-sshi

~~~Trans them, by ur self yay!!!, coz I want to see T concert in my latop~~~
n.b: All ao them was so romantic,..,, esp. Yunnie, Changmin and Chunnie
I love their style..,, so precious one..,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment