Sunday, November 22, 2009

[NEWS] 091121 TVXQ, MAMA Asia Star Award "I Love You"

Group TVXQ's Micky Yoochun, YoungWoong Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu received the Best Asia Star Award at the 'Mnet Asian Music Awards' (2009 MAMA).

TVXQ was awarded the 'Best Asia Star Award' at the Mnet 2009 MAMA at the Seoul, Jamshil Indoor Stadium on the 21st.

Xiah Junsu said, "Thank you. It's been a while. We are thankful to received such a big award. This award was not one we could have received from the efforts of only one member, the best efforts from all five members were needed to receive this award so it is more meaningful to us. We would like to thank all our fans in Asia for this award."

Micky Yoochun said, "This is the first time I've ever had such a big yearning to sing on a stage like this. I was able to get to such a place because I became a singer by meeting great members. Please give us your support. We will become a group who does not fall below your expectations."

Lastly, YoungWoong Jaejoong said, "We are more happy because it was an award give to us by our fans across Asia. We would like to thank all our domestic and overseas fans who are watching this. I would like to tell two people who might be watching this that I love them."

 

Source: [asiae+DNBN]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

 

EDIT
Okay, I hate reporters. They don't write things down exactly.

Translations from the video

Junsu
"I'd first like to say thank you. It's been a while. First of all, we're so happy to be even attending such a big event like this, but we are so thankful to be receiving a big, great award as well. This award was not one we could have received from the efforts of only one member, the best efforts from all five members were needed to receive this award so it is more meaningful to us. We would like to sincerely thank all our fans in Asia for helping us receive this award."

Yoochun
"Um... This is the first time I've ever had such a big yearning to sing on a stage like this. I'm very thankful to be here. I was able to get to such a place because I became a singer by meeting great members. We will work hard to become a big presence in not only Asia, but all over the world so, please give us more support than you have been giving us. We will become a group who does not fall below your expectations."

Jaejoong
"We are more happy because this was an award give to us by our fans across Asia. We would like to thank all our domestic and overseas fans who are watching this. And I don't know if they are watching this or not, but just in case they are, I would like to tell these two friends that I love them. Thank you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment