Saturday, October 24, 2009

[ADMIN] Satorare ~ I’m just watching this film ~ too late yet !!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh T-T…

Poor me !!!

I just watching this film… and u know., It is broadcast in 2002 in Japan T-T

So…. I think I really2 late getting this film TODAY

T-T !!!

Huahhhhhhhhhh… I cry in every episodes….

In the begining I will laugh hard… but at the end of episode, I’ll cry too loud !!!

Now I’m in Medical University…

I’ll become a doctor soon…

So, sometimes I can feel (even just a little ~ coz I’m not yet a docter) the main character’s mind (he’s a doctor), when he really2 want to save a life, but he’s fail to do that, just because he’s a SATORARE !!!

That’s why I cry too loud in every eps…

The main character also feel so lonely… just because he’s a SATORARE (again ne ~~~)…

That’s sound’s soo pity for my T-T

Hemmm… I trying to know more about this film from WikiDrama as I usually do… If u get interest with this film, just try to find out :

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Satorare

0 comments:

Post a Comment