Sunday, October 25, 2009

[PIC] JaeChunSu in Jae Sister’s Wedding part 2

Credit : as tagged

Shared by : leader-sshi

I read some comments and caps..,,

Some of them say that Yunho not coming because he must finishing filming HTTG…

===============================

Jae look so pretty here ~~~

Su also look so cute that day !!!

Not to many Chun pic… but as usual, he look sweet…

n a

Two beautiful voices stand togather !!!

Really2 precious wedding !!!

b c

Even his neck look so sexy for me ~~

d

My cutey baby,,.. u read something interesting ???

e

In parking area !!!

Still look so cutey !!!

f

Babe…. u know ???

Hard to find ur pic T-T

And finally I got one…

Miss u !!!

g

After reading something, now looking at something !!!

Or someone may be ???? Ah of course he looking at me !!!

h i

Kim Family !!!

Look so happy !!!

They must be proud for having JJ there !!!

My sexiest man ever !!!

j k

Oh ~~ oh ~~~  too adorable !!!

Hope I was there too T-T

l m

0 comments:

Post a Comment