Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[NEWS]SITE FROZEN: SOLD OUT IMMEDIATELY

I feel a big spirit this day…

I don’t know why but I feel something good ~~~

Not only for Trial decision (hope the BEST will come ) and also for some stuff I get today and tomorrow !!!

============================

PINKY TOHOSHINKI SPECIAL BOX SET

pinkgy

As soon as the item went on sale at 18:00 on 2009/10/26 (Mon) Japan time,

PINKY’s website were frozen and countless Bigeast fans could not purchase the items.

PINKY:

“We are sorry that the online connections were bad due to massive access.

All the items are sold out. Thank you”.

Fan comments from Japan:

I was ready from 17:00 on Monday, waited for one hour,

started to click the site 10 min prior to the sells time.

My PC and Cell Phone, I tried two ways to purchase Tohoshinki box set,

nop! No luck!

Neither my PC or Cell Phone did not even connect to the site at all…..tears.

I wanted to buy 5 box sets. But my dream did not come true…

Please someone, sell me one box!!!

How in a world they sell only 3,000 boxes,

when there are over 145,000 Biegeast Fans?

Common! Urrrrgh, I badly want one! sob…

Always Keep The Faith!

 

 

 

Source: Bigeast & http://shop.frente.co.jp/tohoshinki/

Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! } + leader-sshi

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment