Saturday, September 26, 2009

[NEWS] APPEALING - The tears in your dream, what caused them?

 

Yuppppppppppppzzzzzzz, OneTVXQ ver.

Ho ho ho

I posting the same topic until 3 times, but all are in different translator..

-------------

APPEALING - The tears in your dream, what caused them?

Shocking fans with the performance of "COLORS~Melody and Harmony~" for the first time in Tokyo Dome.

When asked, "What kind of feeling did you have when you were composing the song?"

Jaejoong, who had his arms around Yoochun, said, "It's this kind of feeling" (laughs)

This displays their dazzling friendship!

J = JAEJOONG. Y = YOOCHUN. A = MAGAZINE REPORTER

J: In Tokyo Dome, there's only Yoochun to sing to, so I felt very awkward. It's a different feeling with 5 people, because when there's only two people, there isn't any place to hide in. (laughs)

Y: It was Jaejoong's idea to ask the audience to sing with us in the middle part of the song which goes "lalala". At first, I was worried, as it is a new song, so will everyone sing along immediately?

A: The fact is, the whole Tokyo Dome was singing at that time.

J: Goal achieved! Both of us decided to compose a melody which everyone is able to sing to.

A: So what do you two want to do next?

Y: I want to go to Hawaii

J: When we go out together, the person who decides on the time and place is always Yoochun. Yoochun absolutely will not go to the place he dislikes. (laughs)

Y: Well... It indeed is like this. (laughs). I will know more about the place through the internet first.

A: There are two questions for the song name and colours. Do you have colourful dreams?

Y: I, have not dreamt of anything like that. But if I dreamt of it sometimes, I would feel very proportioned. I usually have angst dreams, and cried in the dream, and when I woke up, I realised that I'm still crying.

J: I see colours for 365 days, a year. Before, I had dreamt of a very cute, my ideal type of girl. But when I stretched my hand to touch her, she moved further and further away from me.

A: Then, do you mind to have Yoochun as the opposite, and reenact the Love scene again?

J: Of course not! Because, just when I was dreaming of the place (Most probably he saw that girl again), I heard Yoochun cried "Wa~", and woke me up!! (angry) I only can sleep again, trying my best to find the same dream.

Y: Jaejoong seems to remember things differently from the what he really did~ I really hope he could raise his standards, to become more flexible and predict his dreams. Maybe he could predict the next question (laughs)

A: We're using colours as an example now, what colour will you think the opposite will be?

J: Yoochun recently became a wake-up-early kind of person, so he's white colour. For me, I'm black. (laughs)

Y: Jaejoong is blue-black. A kind of lonely, a want-to-laugh-but-not-laughing feeling?

J: Now, I have the image of a black sea. Looking at the ocean from outside and looking at the ocean while in it are different, right? But sometimes, Yoochun will also be like that. (Like what? Lonely? Want-to-laugh-but-not-laughing feeling?)

A: Both of you are blood type O, and have many similarities. So is there any thing that you are envious of the other?

J: His chest is very thin, he has broad shoulders, he looks good in T-shirts. As I have a bit of chest muscles...

Y: I don't have~

J: ... What does that have to do with this...

Y: (laughs). Ever since I was born, I had athsma, so I envy Jaejoong's healthy bodybuild.

J: But, if you are too energetic while young, your energy may disappear earlier than others... ...ugh

Y: What "Disappear" (explode in laughters)

J: Batteries also have the same theory.

A: If you get charged, there won't be any problem!?

Y: But there are some kinds of batteries which can't be charged, you just throw them away when their energy is drained. (sarcastic laugh)

J: ... oh

A: Even if both of you are throwing wet blankets at each other, it was very harmonised. (sweats). Please look forward to their song Harmony!

 

 

 

Source: APPEALING withTVXQ仙盟

Translation: (L) @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Shared by : OneTVXQ.com + leader-sshi

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment