Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[NEWS] JaeChun on TV Bonita!Bonita!!

Hemmmmmmmmmm, I take this news from, DBSKnights, not directly from OneTVXQ.com com…

When I try to open OneTVXQ my connection goes down…, really2 make me confused T-T, I try once again but nothing change, so I take from DBSKnights for fast when I saw DBSKnights post it too… ho ho ho

Ahhhh there is a little correction from DBSKnights too.. Take a look under the credit …

-----------------------

BONITA2

This is the announcement of the broadcast of TV's Aichi's 「Bonita! Bonita!! 」 on Sunday, 4th October.

"There will be a message from 「JEJUNG & YUCHUN (from Tohoshinki)」 due to the September 30th release of the pair's new single ♪"

T/N: "TV Bonita!Bonita!!" is a fashion & variety show for young girls, made by TV Aichi (around Nagoya area).

A short message is to be aired 4th October. After the broadcast, you can check out the gallery for the pictures of the show.

T/N 2: I think it is the same show where Yunho and Jaejoong appeared in during "The Secret Code" tour promotions last 10th May. The one where a whole bunch of girls interviewed the pair, and assessed their clothing style.

 

 

Source: TV Bonita!Bonita!! + ayumy

Translation: smiley and seimeinohana @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com + DBSKnights

Shared by : leader-sshi

Keep the credit full !!!

 

n.b : DBSKnights said :

The translators at OneTVXQ are quite right - Yunho and Jaejoong DID appear on Bonita!Bonita! during their Secret Code promotions. (There is a link, but My connection fail T-T to open it ~ OneTVXQ link to the original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment