Sunday, September 27, 2009

[VID + NEWS] Yunho Phone Call from Taeyeon @Chin Chin Radio

 

 

 Credit : dirah9303

 

Translation:

TY: Oh okay, I was wondering if we could get in contact with Yunho ssi. Is he there with you?

Ara: Oh, today he is not here.

TY: Really?

Ara: Yeah, today he finished early and threw us away.

TY: Haha, he left early?

Ara: Yep!

TY: Okay, so then, do you want to contact him and ask him what he is doing?

Ara: Oh dear, what should I call him?

TY: You can just use his name from the drama.

Ara: Can I? Okay then.

Ara: Cha Bong Goon ssi!

YH: Hello?

TY: Hello?

YH: Hello!

TY: Hello, this is from Chin Chin Radio.

YH: Yes, I know this radio program very well.

TY: It's nice to meet you.

YH: It's nice to meet you too.

TY: Oh, so today's filming ended early?

YH: For the first time in a long time, filming ended early so I'm back home practicing the script.

TY: Oh, so that was it. Do the lead characters leave early even though the other lead hasn't finished filming?

YH: Oh! Of course not! But today . . .

Ara: Ah! I'm so tired!

YH: Of course not, but BongGoon is turning into a more charismatic character so I'm a little worried.

TY: Oh okay, this is your acting debut and there must be a lot of things for you to prepare for but I'm wondering if your senior in acting, Ara, is helping you a lot?

YH: Ara really looks after me a lot and . . .

TY: Truthfully.

YH: Truthfully?

Ara: Taeyeon-ah . . .

YH: Well, she looks after me a lot but she laughs a lot. Hahaha

TY: She laughs a lot???

YH: She laughs a lot and that really brightens the atmosphere when filming.

TY: Oh okay~ Is Ara very energetic when she films?

YH: Yeah.

TY: Her character is very bright isn't it?

YH: Yes since she is the cutest.

TY: Right. You are also a soccer player in the drama right?

YH: Yes.

TY: Do like playing soccer in real life?

YH: I like soccer but after this drama I've been practicing it more and my skills have increased.

TY: I was watching the drama and it seems like you are suffering a lot.

YH: HAHA

TY: You go to prison and the hospital.

YH: Yeah, Cha Bong Goon has to go through a lot. And this week our BongGoon becomes a little more mature and charismatic. The cute BongGoon has gone.

TY: Oh is that so? Ara~!

Ara: Yes?

TY: Since your opposite male lead is a rookie actor, was there any part that was a little difficult like making a lot of NGs?

Ara: Lots of NGs~~~ haha

TY: Oh, are you the one making them?

Ara: Yeah, I have this thing where I laugh once and I can't stop easily. Haha Other than that, I don't know if it is okay to say this but since Yunho uses his body well he films action scenes really well.

TY: Really? All of them?

Ara: Yes. I really admire him for that.

YH: Oh, don't be like that! Haha

Ara: Not just as my senior but as my life senior too.

TY: Okay, it seems like you two are too busy complimenting each other.

YH: I'm getting embarrassed right now.

TY: So Yunho ssi, are you only focused on acting right now? Do you have something else in your schedule? A lot of people are curious about this kind of thing.

YH: Right now I am focusing on the drama but after this we have a concert in Shanghai and I have to try my best.

TY: That right, you must be really busy. I hope you try your hardest with the drama but still think about your health.

YH: You too. And is Ara listening right now?

Ara: Yes! I am listening.

YH: Lets be healthy 'till the end and hwaiting!

Ara: Hwaiting!

TY: Yunho and Ara both meet each other comfortable outside of the drama and right now since we are on air they are being really polite to each other.

YH: It's the same with you Tengu!

TY: No! The Tengu came out. The Tengu came out!

Ara: Tengu!!! We really miss you!

TY: Yunho oppa!

YH: What?

TY: We will see you later! And Ara~!

Ara: TaeYeon-ah~

TY: I'll call you after the broadcast is over!

Ara: I miss you!!

TY: Me too! But first, Ara do you have anything you want to listen to?

Ara: Actually, there is one song that I really want to hear.

TY: Yes?

Ara: I like this song very much and the voices are wonderfully. I love It's Love.

TY: Haha, the OST?

Ara: But I want to hear Suh Young Eun's Footsteps.

TY: Okay, Ara has requested Footsteps by Seo Young Eun and Yunho, you can request a song the next time we call.

YH: Okay, I like the OST too.

TY: Oh! Thank you very much. I hope our family supports the drama and the two of you guys are hwaiting!

YH: Hwaiting! It was nice to talk to you.

Ara: Hwaiting! It was nice to talk to you.

TY: Bye, bye!

Ara: Bye, bye!

 

Credit: Q_Park@soompi if taking out!!

Shared by : DBSKnights + leader-sshi

Keep the Credit Full !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



My webpage - how to start a real estate investment fund

Anonymous said...

In this disease actually, fat content of the food is not absorbed thus causing malabsorption of fat soluble vitamins also.
Gluten is the protein commonly found in Barley, Wheat and Rye.
When you are diagnosed with a gluten allergy, then you know only too well what havoc this can cause from eating
gluten or even worse having hidden gluten in your diet.


Have a look at my site gluten free Pancakes (https://www.linkedin.com)

Post a Comment