Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[NEWS]Tohomobile Special Site for Tokyo Dome DVD

tohomobile

Today, Tohomobile set up a special site dedicated to the release of Tohoshinki's upcoming release of Tokyo Dome Tour DVD! The content of the site is quite simple, here's a glimpse of it:

The site features a Q&A corner of each member about their thoughts of Tokyo Dome. The first person is Junsu. Other members' will be coming soon.

Junsu's Q&A:

This time, although he has accidentally hurt himself, Junsu still stood on his dream stage - the stage of Tokyo Dome. We had him answer the questions about the tour!

1. What was the most touching scene for you?

JS: When I started my part for the opening song "Secret Game", I saw that so many people have come to see us. I was very touched!

2. Please tell us one of your embarrassing moments.

JS: It's when I dropped my mic and couldn't sing...

3. What food did you think was the most delicious on tour?

JS: Hitsumabushi!

4. What is one song that has left a great impression on you?

JS: "Forever Love". The piano melody was so heartrending and I felt so touched!

 

 

 

 

Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Shared by : OneTVXQ.com + leader-sshi

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment