Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[NEWS] CH[V]Thailand Asian Chart

1 2

This week Survivor – THSK is down to number 3

But don’t be sad dear. If you think of this in the optimistic way. There are 3 DBSK songs in the TOP 10 list! XD

See

New entry # 8 BOOM – TVXQ!, SJ and SHinee

New entry #9 Are u good girl – TVXQ!

And this week CH[V] has officially released Stand by U – Tohoshinki

so I was just hoping to see 2 Tohoshinki songs and 2 TVXX songs in the Top 10 list

 

source: channelvthailand

trans by: sharingyoochun

shared by : leader-sshi

 

 

How to vote for THSK/DBSK song :

Just send an email to asianhero@channelvthailand.com

Subject “Vote asian chart”

And text “Survivor – Tohoshinki” (or Are u good girl or Stand by U – just select one)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog!

I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed
to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!

Here is my page; fifty shades of grey - www.douloschurch.com -

Post a Comment