Saturday, September 26, 2009

[NEWS] Ray Magazine November issue

 

Woooooooooowwwww, SYC always very fast in translating and get magz issued yay !!!

---------------------

1 2

‘I listen to this song before I sleep, because it gives me this special feeling.’

- Jaejoong

‘It’s perfect with the fresh feeling of the morning. The nature you see, seems to change.’

- Yoochun

Simple, but did not want to make it a cliché song

Jaejoong’s almost transparent voice, wrapped softly by Yoochun’s deep, beautiful voice of harmony … ‘Colors~Melody and Harmony~’ is a song like a soft breeze, calming people’s heart. Composing was what they were quite into for the two. They constantly gave each other constructive comments for each other’s pieces. ‘It’s so different from what Jaejoong usually makes, that’s why it was such a different melody that made it good. Arranging, we also thought from both perspectives, ‘We want guitar sounds here, that’s why we want this sort of melody’, these ideas were born as well. This process was so fun, and it did not take much time either, and we finished it! I don’t usually say this (laughs) but I really admire Jaejoong’s sense of music!’ – Yoochun

‘Really! (embarrassed/blushing) I don’t usually here these compliments (laughs). Than having a problem by yourself in your head, it was more fun and better to do it with two people. Since the first moment he asked, I immediately said to do a simple bright melody, and I discussed it with Yoochun and composed. I had to make sure it was not too complicated, and think of the image I first thought of in my mind. When I was in the hotel I stayed with Yoochun, I was lying down on the bed, and I thought of a melody, then sang it, and wrote down the ideas for arranging. The part I liked, I just made it a little more beautiful, and naturally, came this song.’- Jaejoong

The other day, they performed live on a stage where the audience was quite close to the stage.

‘The entire mood of the live was quite relaxed… but since a long time, my hands shook! Usually, I’m not that nervous…’- Yoochun

‘When I was singing, I wanted to make eye contact with Yoochun. But because he’s so nervous, I couldn’t! It was as if I were in an unrequited relationship… (laughs)’- Jaejoong

This piece that Jaejoong and Yoochun made together with their hearts, has sweet lyrics that soften your heart, and the acoustic music is impressive. The two of them say about this song, ‘I hope this song can be the reason that your lives can become a little happier’.

‘These days it is a hobby for me to wake up early (laughs), and the morning air, it’s fresh and calming isn’t it? That’s why this song is perfect for it! I would like you to listen to this while breathing in the crisp air.’- Yoochun

‘Then I would recommend the night. (laughs) Listen to it before you sleep, and sleep with a nice feeling, to your dreams… I think you will be able to have a nice dream. (laughs)’- Jaejoong

 

 

source: Ray Magazine (sharingyoochun)

translation: J. (kawaranu-ai@LJ)

shared by: sharingyoochun + leader-sshi

Keep the credit full !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment