Saturday, September 19, 2009

[NEWS] CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun

Here is d translation SYC ver…

------------------------------

This is the last week in August, and today is on the 25th. The weather is still hot at daytime, but wind is blowing hard at night.

The cold air surrounding gives an earnest autumn feel.

When I first listened to “COLORS ~ Melody & Harmony ~” at Tokyo DOME concert, it was still in summer…

With the dizzying flows of daily life around me, on the streets during nightfall, I walked in a fast pace while was listening to “COLORS”.

“Such a good song…” with earphones on, I appreciated the song in one-syllable word. The song contains a deep mind of two young men which was put into one song.

On the way to the studio, I stopped at a nearby flower shop and my eyes caught the figure of blooming white rose flowers inside the shop. The small roses somehow meets the soft smooth melody of the song and they’re like calling each other affectionate feelings. Without another thought, I bought two roses.

When I arrived at the studio, there were two men who was having photoshoot in white background. Their face turned into soft smile when they spotted two white roses in my hands, and they said.

“Wow, who would receive that gift?” (Yuchun)

“Ohh.. (sighs) why are you having flowers? Is it today’s fashion theme? Great” (Jejung)

They have learned how to do occasional teasing and joke towards the adults. That’s become their form of communication. In last concert at MC part, they even made fun of each other among the members, by that way, fans can have a closer feeling with them.

“While I was walking and listening to “COLORS”, I suddenly meet this snow flowers and the image of this flowers just match you two people. That’s why I bought them.” The face of them suddenly turned into surprises as I handed them the flowers which I brought.

Towards the camera, the two men handed their flowers. To the camera across them, somehow I can heard the voice of them saying “Thank you”.

This is a song that you have to use the entire heart and feeling when you’re listening to it.

JJ: Now let’s start the interview~

YC: please!

- This is the first time we meet since Tokyo Dome? You guys look healthy (laughs)

YC: I’m healthy! yeah yeah

JJ: It’s good. How are you?

- I’m good as well. Since Tokyo Dome concert it’s been a month already. Time flies so fast.

YC: It’s really fast, I’m shocked myself. But I still can clearly remember the pleasure we had in Tokyo Dome. When I see the packed seats filled with penlights, it’s pretty impressive.

JJ: Nervous… I had such kind of feeling before, but the view of penlights was really impressive that gave my tension slowed down. I felt warm, therefore I tried to lessen a little excessive power in me, so that I was able to do the live without stress. Even one person’s mind was really important at that time. Everyone that was really close to us giving a warm feeling as if we’re not alone in the hall.

- It’s really great. There was a surprise from audiences at encore part. At one point, all the red penlights turned down and they lighted up the white penlights, isn’t it?

YC: Blue. Blue and blue. It’s not white, it’s blue.

- Oh it was blue. Okay, blue it is (laughs)

JJ: I’ve been really forgetful these days as well (laughs)

- It’s a joke (laughs). Didn’t you surprise?

JJ: I did. I had no idea about that thus I was really surprised. It was beautiful. I’ve never been that shocked before. In the depth of our mind, was left the impression when we sang “Love in The Ice” as double encore. We did sing this song too last year, but I never expected that this year when we’re singing it again, as I looked around, I would see a lot of people cried. I felt touched at that time to see how the song could made people cried like this. I think it’s a really great time.

YC: I saw the face of a person who cried and I felt truly thankful from my heart. I said “thank you” several times when I was singing. The performance became a truth solemn scene.

How bout you, in which song you feel impressed?

- “Bolero”. I’m so impressed with the overwhelming power in the song. When I was listening to it, tears unconciously fell down.

JJ: Which part of the concert do you like?

- I like the medley dancing performances of “Purple Line” and “MIROTIC”. At that time I was so greedy that I wanted to see “Rising Sun” performance as well.

YC: It will kill us! (laughs)

JJ: Ha ha ha Yuchun, actually the timing would be great (to continue to “Rising Sun” performance). It will turn exquisite. But if we really do that, it’s really evil! That dancing part requires most physical power already and if we have to continue to perform “Rising Sun” as well, I’m so dead!

YC: But it’s really cool, we’d be happy if we could show you such a long highlights of Tohoshinki like that.

- Junsu’s force resurrected completely as well in the Dome.

JJ: It’s Tohoshinki style to always think the possibility of giving a perfect example of live performance.

YC: Junsu with the injured leg trying to dance on stage, he didn’t complain. He did everything all alone.

JJ: It was tough. When we’re five together, that’s the only possibility of us showing the best dance, it’s been a force within ourselves.

- Each member has solo song, how you guys to pick solo song for each member?

JJ: We picked a song that was composed specially for Dome concert and is going to be released soon, “COLORS ~ Melody & Harmony~”. Meanwhile Yunho and Junsu each performed their self-composed song which were performed in “Asia Tour MIROTIC Concert” we’d been proceeding at that moment, and Changmin solo was taken from previous published TRICK single project “WILD SOUL”.

“WILD SOUL” was performed in live band format and Changmin’s enormous impression was really different from his original character. This song was also released in South Korea. “WILD SOUL” is the first single from TRICK project.

JJ: You don’t know this? Hah…. (sigh) we run out love! So, do you know what is my single for the couple title TRICK?

- Huh? was it Mezo…?

JJ: No! It’s Maze!

YC: Ha ha ha yeah. That reminds me when our last single ‘Stand by U’ was out with the coupling song “Tea for Two”. People just simply mixed them up and called it “Tea For U”.

JJ: Yeah. Really. Both of the titles are in English?

YC: This is typical Jaejoong, forgetting song titles very often.

JJ: yeah… but…

- It’s not your turn to talk.

JJ: (laugh to escape from the situation, lol)

YC: Do you still know the title of our new song?

- Of course I know (laughs). It’s “COLORS ~ Melody & Harmony ~”

YC: Okay now, what is the title of another track in the single?

- What an attack question (laughs). It’s “SHELTER”

JJ: and “SHELTER” means?

- A hideout? I have no confidence to answer this, I’m afraid that I would reveal a wrong meaning.

JJ: So it’s a hiding place?

(then Jejung & Yuchun suddenly quarreled with each other, made fun the meaning of SHELTER ^^;;; I’m quite lost of what they’re saying but the quarreling happened quite sometime to the point that the interviewer finally had to say….)

- Okay, that’s enough talks already (LOL). And why was Changmin’s song taken from TRICK project?

JJ: Changmin has a voice that as high as female voice, and he’s aiming to sing different song for the Japan concert, since “WILD SOUL” sounds to match his wish, that’s why it’s picked.

- The DOME concert will have a live DVD which will be released at the same day with you guys’ single.

JJ: I’m happy with that. You can watch the figure of Tohoshinki who was enjoying the live a lot. We’re so delighted with the DOME live. It’s amusing.

YC: Jejung hyung truly love the DOME concert, but when we had the last stage in Nagoya, he was continuously saying sorry to the audiences.

JJ: Yeah, I felt so sorry. The feeling of tour was going to end appeared in Nagoya that I thought I was going to cry.

 

 

 

 

source: CD DATA

trans: sharingyoochun

shared by : leader-sshi

Keep the credit full !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment